Welcome to the Enrollment Center!
Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at TLC Public Charter School! Please see the information below about our enrollment admissions and a step-by-step guide to take you through the process.
Complete a separate Enrollment Application Form for each child you would like to enroll at TLC Public Charter School.
TLC is accepting applications for the 2022-23 school year for Grades TK – 6th.
Parents or guardians will be contacted when space is available. Parents or guardians of students admitted to TLC will complete an Enrollment Packet to complete enrollment.
2021 | 2022
Enroll for the 2021–2022 School Year
2022 | 2023
Enroll for the 2022–2023 School Year
- TLC is nonsectarian in its programs, admissions policies, employment practices and all other operations.
- TLC does not charge tuition.
- As a school of choice, TLC is open to all students residing in the State of California (including all Orange County districts) that wish to attend the school.
- TLC does not discriminate in admissions against any pupil on the basis of ethnicity, national origin, gender, disability, home language, or any other legally protected category. We welcome all students!
- TLC is accepting applications for students from TK – 6th Grade for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Students applying for Kindergarten must be at least 5 years old on or before September 1, 2022.
- Students who are applying for Transitional Kindergarten (TK) must turn 5 years old between September 2, 2022 and December 2, 2022.
- No student is required to attend TLC.
Have questions? Contact us!