TLC is still accepting applications for the 2020-2021 School Year! If you are interested in having your child attend our school, please complete an online application to be placed on the waiting list. We will contact you if space becomes available!
Welcome to the Enrollment Center!
Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at TLC Public Charter School! Please see the information below about our enrollment admissions and a step-by-step guide to take you through the process.
Complete a separate Enrollment Application Form for each child you would like to enroll at TLC Public Charter School.
TLC held a random, public lottery for the 2020-2021 school year in April 2020. Please complete an application now to be placed on the Waiting List for the 2020-2021 school year. Staff will contact you if space becomes available.
Parents or guardians will be contacted when space is available. Parents or guardians of students admitted to TLC will complete an Enrollment Packet to complete enrollment.
Enroll for the 2020-2021 School Year
Already accepted? Get your enrollment packet!
- TLC is nonsectarian in its programs, admissions policies, employment practices and all other operations.
- TLC does not charge tuition.
- As a school of choice, TLC is open to all students residing in the State of California (including all Orange County districts) that wish to attend the school.
- TLC does not discriminate in admissions against any pupil on the basis of ethnicity, national origin, gender, disability, home language, or any other legally protected category. We welcome all students!
- TLC is accepting applications for students from TK – 6th Grade for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Students applying for Kindergarten must be at least 5 years old on or before September 1, 2020.
- Students who are applying for Transitional Kindergarten (TK) must turn 5 years old between September 2, 2020 and December 2, 2020.
- No student is required to attend TLC.